Applying Micro-Needle Therapy System roller on facial epidermis to stimulate collagen and elastin production, it helps to thicken the skin and to decrease dilated pores, wrinkles and pigments. Skin becomes rejuvenated and more youthful.
A roller with very fine needles is used to produce many microscopic channels in the skin, which stimulate your own body to produce new collagen. These channels also improve the penetration of therapeutic active ingredients. While the micro-prick channels in the epidermis have closed within hours, under its protection shield a new collagen-structure starts to form on the dermis.
- Improves skin texture and skin tone.
- Moisturizes skin.
- Minimizes pores.
- Promotes collagen formation.
- Helps to reduce skin pigmentation problems.
- Soothes fine lines.
- Helps to remove acne scars.
- Helps to remove stretch marks.